본문으로 건너뛰기

IT News

IT 뉴스 모아보기

Short answer first: use SSG for pages that rarely change (blogs, docs, marketing pages). Use ISR when those pages need to refresh every few minutes or on publish without a full rebuild. Use SSR when t

원문 보기

🚀 Introduction I recently built MailBox, a Gmail-like email client using React and the Gmail API. I created this project to understand how a React application can communicate with a real Google API a

원문 보기

Managing user idle states efficiently is critical for performance-heavy applications. In the latest update to react-hook-lab, I have refined the useIdle hook to provide more granular control over even

원문 보기

Self-hosting agentic platforms like langgenius/dify (recently shipping v1.17.x with hardened workflow streaming) solves internal orchestration, but hooking its streaming API directly into modern React

원문 보기

If you have seen Invalid hook call and then run npm ls react and found a single version, this post is for you. The React docs list more than one copy of React in the same app as one of three causes of

원문 보기

TL;DR: For a React and Node.js gaming checkout, I would choose a standalone feature flag API when the job is limited to release toggles and rollout controls, while keeping checkout-failure analysis in

원문 보기

![Architecture Diagram](https://image.pollinations.ai/prompt/high+performance+cloud+systems+I+Turned+My+GitHub+Profile+Int+round+2?width=800&height=400&nologo=true) # I Turned My GitHub Profile Into

원문 보기

Project: IncidentCopilot — AI DevOps Incident Investigation Milestone: 1 — Repository & Local Development Foundation Status: ✅ Completed When building an AI-powered DevOps system, it’s tempting t

원문 보기

When a signup flow depends on an email verification message, the inbox is part of the test fixture—even if the test code treats it like a string. A fixture that creates a disposable email address gene

원문 보기

When building React applications, we often create multiple components. These components need to communicate with each other and share data. Props are one of the most important concepts used for passin

원문 보기