본문으로 건너뛰기

IT News

IT 뉴스 모아보기

I built Free PDF to JPG Tool to make converting PDF pages into images easier, without requiring registration, installing software or uploading documents to a server. The goal was simple: choose a PDF,

원문 보기

I always use Next.js to build my website. People say that using Shadcn really speeds up the process. So, I have been using it for almost all the websites I create. But I think I was overcomplicating m

원문 보기

When a developer shares an article on Twitter/X, LinkedIn, Discord, Slack, or Bluesky, the link preview card is the single most critical asset for driving click-throughs. If the card shows a generic d

원문 보기

Most developers recognize Cloudinary as the premier platform for image hosting, responsive breakpoints, and automated format optimization (f_auto,q_auto). But treating Cloudinary solely as a media ass

원문 보기

Row-level security in Supabase is easy to demo. Getting it right in production with multiple tenants is a different story. I've been building a restaurant POS for the last few months and I want to sha

원문 보기

The decisive trade-off is fidelity versus exposure: log enough stable context to reconstruct which tenant cohort saw which experiment behavior, but remove personal data before the event can cross the

원문 보기

I run UtilityHub — 12 free finance calculators + money guides, Next.js 15 on Vercel. Last week I shipped the whole thing in Spanish. Here's the architecture that made it (mostly) painless. Instead of

원문 보기

You edit .env.local, restart the dev server, and the old value is still there. The cause is either a variable already set in your shell or a file order that differs from what you assumed. A variable

원문 보기

The page says checkout failures are rising. The on-call engineer sees grouped errors, but the admin screen still shows the checkout flag as enabled. Which change happened first? TL;DR: a simple Next.j

원문 보기

How to exploit a vulnerability in a tiny search box to quietly expose an entire database. This writeup walks through a SQL injection in the product search feature. The search input gets dropped straig

원문 보기